Friday, October 10, 2014

Another Bella Blvd Fall card

I don't know for you but here, in the South of France, we have a wonderful Fall, with temperature around 80 today. Beautiful colors and sun. Perfect season. To stay into these colors, I have a card to show you, made with the Bella Blvd Totally Fall collection :


Small pumpkins, leaves and clouds are hand cut and mounted on foam squares to pop a little bit.

I hope I can soon scrapbook in my new room. My attic is now remodeled, it just miss one coat of paint and furnitures... I did take pictures of the whole process, I will show them when everything will be in place. Can't wait ! Scrapbooking on the kitchen table is a nightmare for me. I'm use to leave my work-in-progress on my desk (in fact several works) and scrap at different time of the day. Now it's just at night, after the kids are in bed. Less efficient...
Hopefully, I will have some time next week to hunt in Ikea for my perfect combination of furniture...

What will you like inside if you'll have the opportunity to furbish a new scraproom ?

4 comments:

  1. Oh that is so pretty! Love the way you used the leaves.

    Yay, for your own scrappy space! Have fun shopping for furniture!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ange ! I can't wait to play in my new game, sorry I mean scrap, room...

      Delete
  2. Such a cute card! I love all those leaves! How fun for you, new scrappy room! Have fun shopping for the perfect furniture! :)

    ReplyDelete