Thursday, June 4, 2015

DCWV altered gift box

Most of you are probably done with teacher and staff gifts as the school has ended in the U.S., but it haven't started here in France, so I'm not late for this.

We all have this I-can-do-something-with-this box that we keep in case we have an epiphany about creating something with it. In fact, I got several of them... I finally had an idea for this old phone case gift box I kept for like 3 years !


I use my Coral and Navy stack to cover it, add some cherry blossom and blue leaves (I Am Roses), Webster's Pages pink alpha stickers, and I'm now the owner of a beautiful gift box ! I just have to find the perfect gift to put in it...



Did you notice it matches perfectly the card I made few days ago ?

OK, one done. How much to go already ?

Have a nice day, mine will be busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment