Monday, June 8, 2015

May Arts Ribbons DT audition

Hi everyone !

Today I will show you few projects in which I used ribbons and laces as I want to apply to the May Arts Ribbons DT call...
You may have seen few of their ribbons in my projects (as I received some as a DCWV GDT member), like this mini Insta Fun album :


I used the ribbon as a border for the entire album, keeping a small piece I colored in red to decorate one of the card.

You did see another May Arts ribbon in this card, where I create a ribbon flower as a nest for a paper flower :


And another card where the MA ribbon added dimensions to the background :


But what else can I do with ribbons and laces ? Just take a look !

 

 

and few layouts where ribbons or laces were the perfect accents...



 

For the last black one, I used a satin ribbon in a different way, as fiber ! You can watch there how I did it.

And if you still need more inspiration on how to use ribbons, watch this small video (in French but with english captions) about making flowers with satin, lace or mesh (and don't laugh at my accent).

Thanks to everyone patient enough to reach the end of this post, and wish me luck !

2 comments: